Friday, January 4, 2013

Clara in December

We had lots of fun in December!

St. Nick brought both the kids lots of fun new toys and books.

We also had our first major snowfall. Clara was excited to put on her snowpants and jacket and help Daddy shovel the driveway.

I just checked the other day and she has 3 of her 4 2-year molars finally. Almost done!!

She is getting really good at going to sleep in her own bed...even for naps. She rarely wakes in the night anymore and when she does she almost always is able to get back to sleep without anyone picking her up. She has been sleeping about 12 hours a night.

Shs is also quite the big helper. I was unloading dishes the other day and she said she wanted to help clean up so I asked her to put away Sam's baby food. And she did! She also likes to help me throw clothes in the hamper, get toys or a cup for Sam, and lots of other very helpful things.

She is just filled to the brim with love and silliness. I love this girl so much!! The big picture in the collage was taken when she was laying in my lap being really silly. :) I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment