Monday, November 5, 2012

Clara, you're 2!

Dear Clara,

Happy Birthday, big girl! You're 2 years old! I can't believe how fast the last year has gone! You're such an amazing little girl and I'm so glad you're ours!

You are getting easier to understand every day. It's so nice now that you can tell us things. I love it when I come home from work and hear you yelling "Mommy!!" when you see me in the driveway. And as much as I don't like you mooching food from me, I can't resist when you say "peeeeeeese!" with that cute little smile on your face.

You have an infectious laugh. Your brother was gifted with it as well. You guys both love laughing! And I think you might be the only person I know who asks to be tickled!

You're so smart. I'm amazed at the things you already know. You can sing your ABC's, you can count to 20 (which I heard you doing in the car SEVERAL times on the way home from your birthday party), you know shapes and colors, animals, animal sounds and so so so much more! And I love to hear you singing songs in your cute little voice.

You're such a sweet big sister. It's been really amazing to see how much you love your little brother and how much he just adores you. I know you  might get annoyed with him when he wants to play with your toys, but I hope you two stay close and are each others' best friend.

Daddy and I love you so much. We can't wait to see what fun and interesting things this next year has in store for our family!

Happy 2nd birthday, sweetheart! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment