1. How old? 15 months...I know, I missed 14 and tried to go back, but couldn't remember much! So we'll just catch up now!
2. Doctor’s appointments?: July 31, 2013
a. Weight: 24.2lbs
b. Height: didn't measure this month, but probably around 32 inches tall.
c. Clothes size: 18-24months depending on the brand.
d. Diaper size: Still in 4's...I think that's a record. lol
e. Hair color: Super blonde!!
f. Shoe size: 5's.
g. Anything else? He's really starting to get lean from all the running he does. He really looks more like a little boy than a baby now. It's kind of sad!
a. Teething: He has all of his teeth except for the top canines (which are coming soon) and his 2-year molars. The kid has been busy cutting some teeth!
b. Talking: He's pretty vocal most of the time, but doesn't talk a whole lot. The things he does say are, for the most part, in context.
i. New words:
c. Anything else? He has discovered echoes! If he is in a room that is echo-y, he will shout to hear it. It's cute. :) He recognizes an enormous amount of letters. We play games with that while we're in the tub every night.
5. Things he likes:
a. Toys: He likes anything with wheels. Other than that, he'll just play with whatever's handy. He also really likes the foam letters that are in the tub.
b. Books: He likes to look at them on his own terms. He doesn't sit still to read.
c. Songs: The kid is seriously a music-junkie. He can't get enough. He LOVES music!
d. TV Shows/Movies: SuperWhy, the Wiggles, Mickey Mouse Club House, and any of the LeapFrog movies.
e. Other Activities: We bought a pool for the kids this summer. He has been in it once but really seems to love it. Other than that, he just loves chasing the dog and his sister, and playing with his toys. We're about to go on our first family vacation EVER towards the end of this month. We'll see how that goes, but I think both kids will love it.
6. Things he dislikes: Eating, apparently. The kid hardly eats anything anymore. It's really frustrating. And he still hates getting his diaper changed!
7. Sleeping: Well, up until very recently, sleep has been crap. Everyone in the house was sick for the last couple weeks. Couple that with a huge upheaval of the entire house's schedule when I got bumped to night-shift, and yeah...it's been rough. He still naps at least once a day, sometimes twice and anywhere from 1-3 hours.
a. Favorite Foods: Strawberries, Goldfish, or Cheerios.
b. Not so Favorites: Everything else. lol
10. Things we’re looking forward to next month: Our very first family vacation!! And my mom's and Grandma's birthdays as well as mine and Adam's 3rd wedding anniversary.