1. How old? 16 months
2. Doctor’s appointments?: Just had one July 31, 2013. His next is October 10, 2013 (18-months)
a. Weight: 24lbs
b. Height: 32.5 inches
c. Clothes size: 18 months-2T. I have a feeling he'll be in 2T pants this fall.
d. Diaper size: Still in 4's but getting snug.
e. Hair color: Blonde.
f. Anything else?
a. Teething: He now has all his teeth except the 2 year molars.
b. Talking: He still doesn't really say much. We pretty much know what he needs without him having to say anything.
i. New words: No new words this month.
c. Anything else? He has started walking backwards more frequently. I hadn't actually seen him do it until tonight (8/2/2013).
5. Things he likes:
a. Toys: Cars and trucks/vehicles of any kind really; he likes to play with balls, his tractor.
b. Books: There are a few Baby Einstein books that he really loves looking at, as well as his Highlights Hello! magazine. He doesn't like to be read to, though. Too busy for that.
c. Songs: He likes any songs.
d. TV Shows/Movies: LeapFrog movies, SuperWhy, and anything musical.
e. Other Activities: He really had a blast at the water park when we were on vacation. He also likes playing in sand, but not really playing on any playground equipment. He also likes chasing the dog and his sister, and riding his tractor.
6. Things he dislikes: There isn't much this little boy doesn't like right now.
7. Sleeping: He sleeps great. He sometimes goes to bed super early, like 7pm, but he usually sleeps straight through until 6:30-7am. He naps for around 2 hours at least once a day, sometimes in the morning but usually in the afternoon.
a. Favorite Foods: Peanut butter sandwiches, raisins, and chicken nuggets.
b. Not so Favorites: Pretty much anything else.
9. Nicknames: Linus...he has taken to walking around with his blanket when he's tired. The other night he was riding his tractor with his blanket.
10. Things we’re looking forward to next month: Not much going on in August. Just trying to have as much fun outside as possible before it gets cold!