Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Two under Tuesday-June 19, 2012



Two Under Tuesday Survey

1.       How old are they?

a.       Sam: 2 months, 2 weeks, and 5 days.

b.      Clara: 1 year, 7 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days.

2.       What activities are going on this week? I’m working most of the week. Mimi is taking them both for a little while on Thursday so I can get to the gym.

3.       What are the challenges we are dealing with this week? Sleep. Sam had a rough day of napping and a later bed time and Clara was up at least once with a nightmare. The only good news is that Sam finally slept through the night, though he’s mostly been doing so for a couple weeks now.

4.       Any major milestones reached this week?

a.       Sam: He gurgles, coos, oohs and aahhs quite a bit now! He also follows things with his eyes and is almost rolling over. He also loves to sit up and look around. He sat in his bumbo for the first time this week. And as far as I’m concerned he slept through the night last night!

b.      Clara: It seems like every night I come home from work she has learned a new word or two! She’s also at the height of her mimicry phase. We have to watch what we say or do around her.

5.       How are you feeling about having 2u2 at this point?

a.       Likes: I really like that Sam is starting to look at things. He loves to look at Clara and Clara just loves to kiss on him. She always has to give him a kiss first thing in the morning and anytime we come back from somewhere. It’s really sweet.

b.      Dislikes: I wish I had a clone. I need someone to clean my house and do my errands for me now that I’m back on my regular work schedule. By the time I get home from work Sam is almost ready for bed so I hardly get to see him.

6.       Any tips or tricks to share? Nope. I’m trying to get into a good routine but it’s taking longer than I had expected. Sam pretty much has his own schedule. He lets me know when he needs something. Clara is still not taking naps every day, but we still try. The other day I got her to sleep while Sam was napping…unfortunately he woke up just as she was getting put down. Oh well. J



Picture of the Week!!


2 comments:

  1. Look at him in his bumbo! Yay Sam!!! I feel ya on the clone. Either I need a clone or more hours in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on the more hours thing, too!

    ReplyDelete