Monday, October 25, 2010

What weekend??

Wow! This past weekend flew by!

Friday afternoon Adam's parents came by and we got the new tree ring knocked out. We still need to put dirt in and get the plants in, but the structure itself is done. I'll post pictures later. :) Later that night we met up with my parents and went out to eat. I had some yummy scallops and potatoes. Well, at least I thought they were yummy at the time. I woke up in the middle of the night and got REALLY sick. Either the scallops were bad (which they didn't taste that way) or who knows what.

Saturday morning I took my time waking up. My mom came over and we got the living room cleaned and dusted and I put out some Halloween/Fall decorations. I also found some time to work on my scrapbook for Clara, as well as her baby book. Later on we went to Menards to pick up a few things we'd be needing for Sunday, as well as the remainder of the blocks for the tree ring.

Sunday morning Adam's parents came over and it was a whirlwind of activity! The kitchen and bathroom got cleaned. The carpets in the living room, hallway, and bathroom all got shampooed. Clara's door got put up. We emptied out all the pots w/the dead annuals in them. The cardboard/styrofoam that was piled up in the garage got taken care of. The drywall in the dining room got primed. Needless to say, there aren't very many big projects left on the list! There's just a few small details to take care of. By the time we were all finished for the day, I had enough time to make dinner and watch the first half of the Packer game before hitting the sack!

I'm hoping for a little quieter week this week, but we'll see what happens. The only thing I've got on my calendar is our doctor's appointment on Thursday. I'm off of work Friday so maybe we'll go get Adam some new glasses...and I'll be making my decision about whether to go to work on Monday or not. That will be dependent on what happens at our appointment on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment