Saturday, January 22, 2011

*zzzz*

Saturdays at work are boring.

They're especially boring when you're not qualified to do anything. This is where I am. The only nice thing is that since I don't "count" I can leave at 2pm instead of 6.

This is awesome because I woke up at 3:45am to get ready for work and we're going to be out very late tonight so getting in a nap will be essential. Of course, I'm not entirely sure that's going to happen, but I can at least try. :)

I woke up at 3:45am and stumbled down the hallway-on to my usual workday morning routine (use the bathroom, pump a couple bottles, eat breakfast, shower, change, pack my lunch, make Adam's coffee, brush my teeth, and say goodbye to everyone around 5:15am). I was standing in the kitchen looking out my back window trying to figure out if I was still asleep. There was a deer in the backyard...probably not more than 10 feet from the window. It was just weird because we live in the city.

Anyway, I just thought it was interesting. Now I'll go back to doing nothing productive...and watching them clear snow.

Yes, it's snowing....again. Enough already. I'm done. We had snow for Christmas, now I just want Spring to get here so I can see all the stuff I planted last fall and so we can take Clara on outings. Right now it's too cold to leave the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment