Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Blogs

I've found a couple blogs to follow...They're quite hysterical! One of them is a blog written by a father (Message with a Bottle) and the other is by a mother (Moms who Drink and Swear). They're both really funny and also have Facebook pages if you'd like to follow that way, too. I'll also be linking them to the side of my page.

Things have been so busy I haven't gotten a chance to keep up with this very often. The little girl has been quite the handful lately. She's not wanting to sleep at night anymore. I do NOT look forward to bedtime anymore. It's a huge fight to get her down and there's no guarantee that she'll stay down once she is down and she is still waking up at least once per night to eat. She is learning lots of new things though! She's starting to tripod!! For those who aren't parents or haven't heard this term, it's when babies sit with their butts on the floor and then lean forward on their hands to help them sit up. She still tips over, but she's getting better at it. It helps if we put a toy in front of her, that way she has incentive lean forward. She's also starting to be a little more independent...at times anyway. There are times where she's happy just to play on the floor or in her pack n play, but when she does want someone to be with her, she's quite demanding about it! I'm also in the process of talking to Katie about getting Clara's 6-month pictures taken. She'll be 6 months old in May...holy crap, I can't believe it!!

Other than that, not much else going on. I've been really busy with work and school. Adam's almost done with school for this semester. I know he'll be glad. :) He starts online classes this summer and then HOPEFULLY he'll be able to get into Bellin in January. I know he's eager to get started on acutal nursing classes instead of all the bs leading up to it. :)

Anyway, that's about it for now. I'm going to TRY to get some more pictures taken! I've been such a slacker with it lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment