Tuesday, March 29, 2011

OMG the drool!

On and off since around 8 weeks, our precious baby girl has been drooling like a maniac. Call it teething, maybe, but this results in either several outfit changes or several bibs each day. As parents of any child will tell you, kids create a LOT of laundry. In order to save on some of the laundry as well as keep Clara from getting "diaper" rash on her chest and neck, I gave into another "Bump" fad and ordered some drooler bibs from Apple Tree Boutique. Here's a picture:


I bought them through Etsy, but you can buy them on either website. These bibs are totally customizable. The ones I ordered I was able to pick the kinds of fabrics that I wanted. From her website: "These bibs are thick. They have a high quality cotton woven print on top, hidden layer of 100% organic cotton in the middle and are backed with a polyester fleece to prevent leak throughs". Anything to save some laundry!! I often think that I do more of her laundry than our own! I can't wait to get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment