Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm a huge slacker.

I'm SO sorry that I haven't posted more updates! Clara is now 6, count 'em, 6 months old! I'll be doing her monthly survey and posting pictures after her well-baby exam on the 16th. I'll also be posting Easter and Mother's Day updates soon.

Work has been CRAZY. My poor husband has felt like a single parent lately and to make matters worse, I came down with a nasty cold. At least the weather is getting nicer. My work schedule should be slowing down here for a little while and we're both almost done with school. I've got about 2 more weeks left and Adam is done this week. He'll get about a week off before starting summer semester and I'll get 2-3 weeks off. In that time we'll have Clara's well-baby exam on the 16th, another check-up at Children's for her hemangioma on the 20th and her 6-month/our family pictures on the 21st. I'm really looking forward to those!!

Stay tuned. I promise more cuteness soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment