Monday, June 6, 2011

Lord, I Apologize....

(for those who got the Larry the Cable Guy reference, I'm sorry for that, too!) if what I'm about to say makes you faint. Ok, go ahead and sit down then-especially those of you who know me well.

Go ahead, I'll wait. :)







Ready? Ok. Some of you know I'm taking MAT105 (otherwise known as Intermediate Algebra) this summer. Some of you also know that I not only HATE math, but I stink at it. I'm only taking this class because it's a prerequisite for Statistics which is a requirement for my CJ degree. I'm currently about a week ahead in that class, which I like to do because I never know what's going to happen around here! Believe it or not (I still can't), but I'm not only starting to remember how to do this stuff, but I'm actually understanding it! My self-corrected second assignment isn't nearly as marked up as the first assignment! And some of the mistakes I made were stupid ones...if I only slowed down I would have caught it. I'm actually looking forward to doing my next assignment! Wow...I can't believe I just typed that! Haha.

Ok, on to other things. Our giant fence project got quite the start over the weekend. At the end of the day Sunday we had the posts and supports done on the west side and most of the cedar hedges down on the south side. I also completely weeded my flower beds in the front and got all the mulch down. I got the weeds pulled in the east side one in the back and the new border up and also got mulch in part of it. It was a hot weekend, even by our city's standards! Everyone got pretty cooked on Saturday.

I've been thinking maybe I'll try to do a WeightWatchers Wednesday post to keep up with my progress and maybe share some fun and low-point food ideas or recipes. We'll see how that goes. I've tried to do weekly posts before and failed. :) I am, however, on the computer more since I'm doing WeightWatchers Online, so who knows.

Tomorrow I'll be working on my Police Function class. I have a quiz to take for Lesson 2 and then I'm going to do the reading and assignments for Lesson 3 so I can stay ahead in that class, too. Only one paper to write the ENTIRE semester and it isn't due til the end of the semester! Now to figure out what I want to take in fall.....

No comments:

Post a Comment