Thursday, June 16, 2011

Weight-Loss Wednesday

Ok, I know it's Thursday, but I was busy doing algebra all day yesterday!

I don't remember if I did one last week, but last Wednesday I was down .2lbs and yesterday I was down another .6! So far since joining Weight Watchers I've lost 3lbs! I don't consider 3lbs in 4 weeks all that bad! I'm now just 4.5lbs short of my goal. I'm really excited and proud of myself!

I'm really in love with the Weight Watchers food products. The price isn't too bad and with their new bagged meals you get 30% more than the regular microwave meals. Yesterday I had the Ziti with Meatballs & Cheese and it was DELICIOUS! Right now they have an online coupon for $1 off. They also have ice cream cups and treats. I'm a sucker for ice cream so it's nice to know I've got options and they've got the points printed right on the package so no figuring involved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment