Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Weight Watchers Wednesday

Yep, it's already Wednesday again. I've been so busy lately that it seems the only posts I have are about my weight loss! 

I jumped on the scale this morning and it told me I lost again this week! My total weight loss so far is now -6.8lbs. I'm this |<-->| close to my goal!!

It's not great, but I've been so busy that I haven't been very snacky or haven't had much time to eat much of a meal, so that's helped some. Plus I've been parking at the very end of  our parking lot at work and I've been toting around a ton of school books (around, up a thousand flights of stairs, etc).

Let me know if you are a WeightWatchers online participant and if you would like to follow me. I'll give you my information so you can find me! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news, the holiday weekend is coming up. Adam and I are going away for the weekend on the motorcycle. We're heading down towards Madison to visit some small towns since we'll likely be moving down there in a few years. We're staying at the Naeset-Roe Inn Bed & Breakfast in Stoughton, WI. We'll also be visiting other towns such as: Oregon, Lake Mills, Cambridge, Deerfield, and possibly Sun Prairie. We're leaving Friday morning and coming back sometime Saturday afternoon. It'll be a lot of fun! The munchkin will be staying with Grammy while we're gone.

On Sunday evening we'll be making our way to Kellnersville, WI for our annual July 4th picnic at Simons' house. It's always a good time with good people and good food. This year we'll be skipping the fireworks as I'm pretty sure Clara won't enjoy them and it'll be way past her bedtime anyway. Adam doesn't particularly care for fireworks, either. Not a big deal. :)

I'm working Monday, which is great news since it'll be triple-time and I'll be making like $60/hour. Not too bad considering it'll be pretty dead quiet around here. :)

Other things coming up: Clara's 8-month birthday, my mid-terms for my 2 classes, my final appointment with the oral surgeon for my implant, and our first wedding anniversary!! That'll round out July! Not too busy of a summer, but certainly busy enough!

1 comment: