Sunday, August 21, 2011

Busy week ahead.

As I'm typing, I'm finishing up my last day at work for the week. I'd like to say that I'm going to enjoy the two days off that I'll have on Monday and Tuesday, but honestly I think I'll be too busy to notice!

This evening Adam is taking Clara out to eat with (Great) Grandpa Mueller and the Mueller clan. Unfortunately I'll be working late and won't get to go along. Of course it also means that I might get home before him and get to relax a little before they come home and it's time to get ready for bed.

Tomorrow Adam returns to school (the brick and mortar school). He's got class in the late morning/early afternoon. I'll be taking Clara to her 9-month well-baby appointment at 10. I'm actually excited to go and show off how well she's doing. After Adam is done with school we're loading up the car and heading to Appleton to look into getting new phones/a new phone plan to save a little money. I'll probably also run to Target as I have a shower gift that I need to get for next weekend.

Tuesday Clara and I will be home alone all day as Adam has classes all day long. When he gets home around 4, we're going to the county fair with my parents to have dinner and show Clara all the animals. I'm looking forward to it as I haven't been there in a few years. I wanted to take her because she loves animals, but I didn't want to go during the weekend. Being off during the week lets us do things while everyone else is at work and it's a lot less busy. :) I'm not a fan of crowds.

Wednesday I work all day again. Boo!! Adam has an appointment for a bone scan in preparation for his next surgery. The doctor wants to have all the information possible in order to plan everything out. This should be the last piece of information he needs before we go on the search for a size match for donor cartilidge.

Thursday I also work all day and Adam has his follow up appointment from the bone scan. I wish I could go along because I'm interested in what the doctor has to say, but I'm sure I'll get all the details when Adam gets home. He usually emails me if I'm still at work.

Friday, blessedly, we have nothing planned, but on Saturday I have a bridal shower to go to and Adam is doing a Fantasy Football draft in Green Bay. I think we'll both have a lot of fun. And Sunday I think we're free, as well. We'll probably spend the day working on the menu and possibly cleaning for our Labor Day picnic on September 5th (FOR ALL MY RELATIVES WHO READ THIS!!)

Wow! What a busy week! I haven't had a week like this in a long time! I can't believe August is almost over. Things to look forward to next month:  Our Labor Day picnic, the start of regular season football, possibly a Brewers game, Adam's birthday, Steph's birthday, and Jessi's birthday!! And maybe, if I have enough time, I'll sneak in a soup-cooking session. Wow! Looks like we might not get a break next month, either!!

No comments:

Post a Comment