Sunday, August 7, 2011

Looking a little different around here!


So, as it happens from time to time, I got bored with the look of my blog and decided to re-vamp it. The only thing I'm still not happy with is the picture at the top. I would like it more centered. If there's anyone out there who knows how to do this in Blogger and can help an HTML-handicapped lady fix this, let me know!! I also changed the look of the tickers. I also edited the blogs I'm following.
I added Mama G over at Growing up Geeky to the list today…something that was WAY overdue! Go check her out! She has great weekly posts with the cutest internet finds in the world of Geekdom. I'm about to head over that way and try out one the new features on her blog. She also does great giveaways! And if you're a mom who has a blog or even a pregnancy blog, stop over there on Tuesdays and sign up for Toddle Along Tuesdays. It's fun and you can find lots of new blogs to read!
Other than that, I'm just finishing up my last day of work before I'm off for a couple days. I'm excited! Working 12 hours 4 days in a row is exhausting! And I miss my family. I have my final dental appointment on Tuesday. I'll be getting my implant seated finally! No more treatment partial! I can't wait to see how it looks. Hopefully everything works out the way it's supposed to. I've been looking forward to this day for a very long time! Tuesday is also the last day of the semester. YAY!!! I'm really excited about this. No more school for a while! Paying the student loans back is going to suck big time, but we'll figure everything out. I don't expect to be buying much of anything with tax return money anytime soon. We'll be using it to pay off as much debt as we can before Adam finishes with Bellin.


Anyway, that's about it for now. I'm still working on Clara's 9-month survey. I'll finish and post it once we go to her well-baby visit on the 22nd, which I'll be attending solo since Adam will be back to school by then. Should be interesting! I can't wait for her to show off all her new skills for the doctor! He hasn't seen her since her 6-month well-baby visit!


Ta ta for now! Don't forget to go visit Growing up Geeky!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words about my blog, and adding me to the blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama G- You are quite welcome! I especially enjoyed your latest post about toy storage. I believe I will be purchasing one of those for our house!

    ReplyDelete