Thursday, August 4, 2011

Forgive me!!

It's Thursday and I've forgotten to post again!!

Yesterday was Wednesday-weigh in day. I'm happy to report I've neither gained nor lost this week! Holding steady. Things are REALLY insane around our house right now.

Adam's finished with school for the semester. He's going back in the Fall-4 classes. Should be interesting, to say the least. I, on the other hand, have decided to skip the fall semester and be finished with school for the time being. It's going to be difficult enough to watch Clara on my days off and work around babysitting needs while Adam's at Bellin full-time without having to worry about school on top of everything else.

We're also working on a big project that I'll talk more about in the coming weeks.

What else are we up to this month? This coming Monday I'll be getting my implant finished. Yay!! I can't wait! It's been a long road, and I'm pretty sure I'm not done fighting with the insurance company just yet, either. I've also got my friend Melissa's bridal shower coming up towards the end of the month. I'm excited to see her again! I haven't seen her in quite some time as she's been busy finishing up her schooling and moving into her brand new house!

Next month is our 2nd annual Labor Day picnic at our house. I think we'd better get working on the organization of this, PRONTO!  Also, it's Adam's, Jessi's and Steff's birthdays! Adam and I are talking about taking the Badger over to Michigan for his birthday weekend, but we shall see how finances work out. I think it'll be the first trip for all 3 of us!

Anyway, stay tuned for more exciting adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment