Monday, September 26, 2011

12 week survey

Weekly Survey:


How far along? 12 weeks

Total weight gain: +.6lbs (130.0lbs)

How big is baby?: The size of a plum.

Sleep?: Horrible lately. I wake up a lot during the night and don’t feel very well rested.

How are you feeling physically? Pretty well. I did a little bit too much yard work over the weekend and my back was pretty horrible, but other than that, I’m good.

How are you feeling emotionally?: Ok for the most part. I have times where I feel overwhelmed and if I don’t eat soon enough I get really scary but pretty much ok otherwise.

Best moment this week?: We’re finally public! We announced to my family yesterday and I went “social media” public today. I’m glad the cat is finally all the way out of the bag! Also, Friday night we heard the baby’s heartbeat for the first time with our at-home Doppler! I can’t believe how much I’ve missed that sound. :)

Movement?: None yet.

What has baby been up to this week?: As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed.

Food cravings?: Yesterday it was pickles.

Labor signs?: Thankfully not.

What I miss: Getting a good night’s sleep.

What I'm looking forward to: We have our NT scan on Wednesday 9/28 and I’m really looking forward to that since it got cancelled last week!

Random Thoughts: None this week, really. I’m just counting the days until Wednesday.  I am surprised that I’m almost out of the 1st tri already, though! One week and 3 days (actually a week from our u/s!!) left to go! It’s surprising since it felt like it would take forever!





No comments:

Post a Comment