Thursday, September 29, 2011

Citizen's Academy week 5. And Baby #2 update.

Well week 5 was supposed to be with the electric department, unfortunately I was unable to attend because Clara and Adam had both come down with nasty colds and I opted to stay home and help out instead. I wish I could have gone but my family comes first. :-) Luckily, everyone is feeling much better already. Clara got a good night of sleep last night and is in a great mood this morning.

In baby #2 news we had our nt ultrasound yesterday. It was great to see the little guy swimming and bouncing. :-) All of the measurements looked really good. We even took a quick peek between the legs to see if we could determine the sex yet. While the tech wouldn't tell us for sure because it's still pretty early, it was pretty obvious and I would be shocked if this baby ended up NOT being a boy! I'm blogging from my phone so I can't get pictures up but I'll try to get some up tomorrow when I'm at work. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment