Wednesday, June 16, 2010

20 weeks!

Ok, well it's really 19w6d, but who's counting?! We went for our monthly check-up with Dr. V. My weight was good (138lbs) and my blood pressure was awesome (100/56). We took a quick listen with the doppler and he measured my ute, which was measuring right on for 20 weeks. We also got more information on breastfeeding and infant care classes that our hospital is offering in the next few months. I'm sure we'll be taking full advantage of those!

Our next visit to the clinic will be for our Baby Boot Camp class on the 23rd. I'm hoping it will be informational at least. Then on the 30th we have our BIG ultrasound! Yay!!

I'll be putting a bump picture up tomorrow, when I'm officially 20 weeks, though I've already been getting questions from strangers about when I'm due. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment