Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Uggg...so unmotivated.

So in an effort to have off on Friday before my brother's wedding (and because I didn't have a choice) I'm working four 10 hour days this week. Doesn't seem like a lot, until you realize all I'm doing (or supposed to be doing) for those 10 hours is staring at a ton of paperwork and the computer, it makes for a really long day. At least it's quiet and no one's bothering me. I just wish I was at home instead!

School-wise, I've got a big paper due this weekend. I'm trying to get it done before Thursday so I can visit with my Aunt Morina & Uncle Bill (and family) who are coming into town sometime Thursday for Kenny's wedding. Other than that, I'm pretty well caught up. I had 2 exams Sunday and Monday. Monday's didn't go so well. I'm still waiting on Sunday's.

Tonight Adam & I are going to Green Bay so I can get a new dress for Kenny's wedding (and possibly look at one for my wedding). I bought one at Kohl's before I knew I was pregnant. It sort of still fits, but it has a halter top and I'm afraid the weight of my ginormous boobs is going to snap my neck after the ceremony! Tomorrow is our first Baby Boot Camp class. I'm looking forward to it, even though our schedule will be really tight. I get done with work at 4 and the class starts at 5:30. We might be eating at Subway! lol

I cant' believe our BIG ultrasound is a week from today. It's unreal! When we made the appointment it seemed so far away. And 2 weeks after that we'll have our next OB appointment (24 weeks!!). August 5th starts the 3rd trimester! Holy God...I hope I'm ready for that! It's less than 7 weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment