Monday, June 14, 2010

Exciting week!

This week is going to be very exciting. Yesterday we went to Kessler's Diamonds to look at wedding bands. I had found a wrap online that I wanted to look at. Turns out, it was the one I liked the best! It's on layaway until Adam's ring comes in. Then I'll pay off the balance and send that and my engagement ring out to get sized and soldered. I hate the thought of losing my engagement ring for 2 weeks! I might have to find a fake just to hold the spot for me. :)

Tonight we're going to my friend Kristy's. She's the one doing our wedding cake. Can I just say how excited I am to be tasting cake?! I love cake. :)

Tomorrow night we're going to check into my vehicle again. I'm looking at a 2010 Dodge Nitro Heat. The one I really love is a gray-ish color with a sunroof. I've found others in the area that had other options I would have preferred, but they're all red...and I don't want another red vehicle. So it looks like I might go with the local one.

Wednesday we have our "20 week" appointment with Dr. V, though it will actually be 19 weeks 6 days. Should be somewhat short and to the point. Probably a weight check, a "How are you feeling" check, and a quick check with the doppler for the heartbeat.

Thursday I'm officially HALF BAKED!! Halfway through the pregnancy! It's getting really exciting! I still haven't felt the baby move yet, but I'm thinking maybe this stubborn little baby will skip the "flutters" stage and go right for jabbing me! I'd be totally ok with that. :) June 30th we have our anatomy scan scheduled. I'm looking forward to seeing our little one bouncing all over. We haven't seen s/he since 12 weeks. I'm anxious to see how much s/he has changed!

Sort of looking forward to not having much to do this weekend, though I had nothing to do this past Saturday and was bored to tears! Sunday we might be going out for sushi for Father's Day. That would be awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment