Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm famous!

So today was my monthly trip to the chiropractor. Usually pretty boring and quick. This time-still quick but not so boring. There was a reporter there from the paper. Every week they do a story about a local business. This week, they apparently picked my chiropactor. The receptionist had called me to say that the reporter wanted to take pictures of the doctor in action, would be there around the time of my appointment, and would I mind if they took my picture? I thought, why not. Let me tell you how weird it was. I was in the waiting room, waiting (obviously) for the doctor to be ready for me. The reporter came and asked my name (which I had to spell out for her) and where I lived. She also wanted me to show her how I got manipulated so that she could get a picture with both my face and the doctors in it. So in comes the doctor. And the reporter is snapping pictures the entire time I'm in there. And talking...actually she was extremely manic! The whole thing was bizzare, and I'm glad it's over! I'm curious to see how the pictures turned out, though, since I'm still not used to seeing myself pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment