Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Weight Watchers Wednesday....and other stuff.

Ok, well I'm sad to say I'm up around a pound, but that's pretty good considering I wasn't tracking any of my foods over our vacation weekend.

Speaking of our vacation weekend, we left for parts of southern Wisconsin on Friday morning...around an hour later than we wanted, but it was fine. It was our first long trip on the motorcycle. At the end of the weekend we realized we needed more butt training!! We were sore! But the weather was gorgeous, and the scenery was gorgeous and it was really nice to be alone with just my husband for a day or two. :) We found a couple towns that we'd like to further explore, too! I'm glad that we have a lot of time before we need to seriously think about moving so we can explore some more. :)

We got back Saturday afternoon and then on Sunday evening we packed up and went to our friends The Simons' for our annual 3rd of July picnic. The food was great, the company was great, but we opted to skip the fireworks this year. It would have been really late for Clara to stay up to see them and she probably wouldn't like them anyway. Maybe next year. :)

Anyway, Clara's screaming from her crib so I've got to cut this short this week. For anyone interested, you can now follow me on twitter! You can find me under @angiemueller81

2 comments:

  1. Where in Wisconsin were you? We've had great weather the last couple weeks, I certainly can't complain!

    Thanks for linking up to Toddle Along Tuesday at Growing Up Geeky and Our Growing Garden!

    I'm your newest follower via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went and stayed in Stoughton, but we visited McFarland, Lake Mills, Deerfield, Cambridge, and Oregon. They were all really neat towns. :) We enjoyed the beautiful weather, too!

    Thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete