Friday, July 22, 2011

Late WW Wednesday and new project

I know, it's Friday. I'm late again, but we were having such a wonderful time at home on my days off that I didn't want to spend time on the computer.

So first of all, I'm down 1.8 from last week, which puts me UNDER my goal weight! I'm really excited. I hope I can maintain this weight loss. :) I've been doing really well keeping my snacking to a minimum and I've also tried to not snack before bed. Sometimes I can't help it, but for the most part once I eat dinner I'm done eating for the night. Woohoo!

Secondly, my project. I was cruising around TheBump.com and found a post on these little bags you can make up to take along for your kids that have things like toys, games, and books in them. They're great for Dr. visits, car trips, etc. I think I'm going to work on making some age-appropriate items for our own bags. The blogger who originally posted it used soft pencil cases with clear fronts. I think this is a good way to go because they're durable but thin and handy for throwing into a diaper bag, etc. Here's the original post: they're called busy bags. Looks like I'll be making a trip to Wal-mart next weekend!

Speaking of next weekend, it's our first wedding anniversary!! I can't believe how quickly the first year  has flown by. Of course, I shouldn't be surprised since I was pregnant for half of it and then our baby took up the rest, but we're definitely happy. :) We're looking at spending our first anniversary getting tattooed. I'm excited about that, too. We're also looking into planning some date time every week, just the 2 of us. It's going to be really important that we not lose sight of each other, especially once Adam gets into Bellin in January. Our schedules are going to be rather frantic. We'll make the best of it, and we know there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm going to be working on Clara's 8-month survey post and getting a good picture of her for it, too! I know, she's almost 9 months (lol) but I'll be doing her 9-month survey towards the end of the month when she goes to her 9-month well baby check-up.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment