Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WW Wednesday...

Just a quick update weight-wise. Since I have reached my goal weight, WW has now put me on "maintenance" which gives me more daily points. It's nice and they say that you should use maintenance to stay within 2lbs of your goal weight. I managed to lose another .4 today  which now puts me at 2lbs under. I like knowing that I have a buffer and I'm really happy with my success.:-)

In other news, today has been quite the stressful day. There's really a lot of things that sort of all went bad ay once so I'll spare you the deets, but suffice it to say I can't wait to get home to my hubby and cute little munchkin who always seems to be able to brighten my darkest moods with her toothy little grin.
Just finishing up with summer semester. I have one paper to write for my CJ class and then I'm done. I have considerably more for math, but as of August 5th I'll be finished. I'm looking forward to my couple of weeks off. I just wish I had off work as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment