Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Two under Tuesday: May 22, 2012


Two Under Tuesday Survey

1.       How old are they?

a.       Sam: 1 month, 3 weeks & 1 day

b.      Clara: 1 year, 6 months, 2 weeks & 6 days

2.       What activities are going on this week? Clara had her 18-month check-up and Sam has his 2-month check up. We're going to Green Bay with Grandma to have a date with Jessica & Brayden at the new frozen yogurt place in Green Bay. Next week Tuesday I go back to work. I am NOT excited.

3.       What are the challenges we are dealing with this week? We've hit an all-time fun level with the temper tantrums lately. I think we're also dealing with some jealousy issues. Clara likes to steal Sam's pacis. She never really liked them herself but she'll take his and put it in her mouth. She has started dancing on the couch, too, mostly when we're busy with Sam. I'm not sure if it's jealousy or her testing her boundaries, but it gets old quick.

4.       Any major milestones reached this week?

a.       Sam: Sam has started to smile at me. It makes my whole day!

b.      Clara: Clara went to the park for the first time. She got to go down the slide all by herself for the very first time, too. She had a lot of fun.

5.       How are you feeling about having 2u2 at this point?

a.       Likes: I like that Clara is willing to help me out with Sam instead of just resenting his being here.

b.      Dislikes: I wish I could clone myself some days. It seems like I can't get anything done because someone is always demanding of my time.

6.       Any tips or tricks to share? I'm kind of getting Sam on a schedule-mostly at night. I'm hoping that eventually I'll be able to get both of the kids to nap at the same time during the day...though Clara doesn't really like to nap anymore.

 Picture of the Week:


Grandma's first time with both kids. It looks like she did pretty well!


No comments:

Post a Comment