Monday, August 23, 2010

A Great Weekend. :)

So as I've written before I had my 3-hour glucose tolerance test on Friday. It sucked, just as I suspected. I woke up in the morning and was so hungry and exhausted. I normally make Adam's coffee every morning since I'm up before him. Well, I forgot to put coffee in it so all he had was hot water. And I almost couldn't dress myself, either. We got to the clinic a little after 8 and started with all the fun bs that I posted previously. The girl in the lab told me I'd be able to call back later that day for the results, even though my doctor isn't in on Fridays. Well, I called about 2:30.....AND I PASSED!! All my numbers looked really good. My fasting blood sugar was 75 and the rest of the numbers were in the 130s which is good (after the first hour it needs to be under 180). When we were done at the clinic we went to McDonalds to eat. It was HEAVEN!!

Adam was slinging drinks at the Vets Club on Friday night so me and my folks went there for dinner again. It's always good so I don't mind. :) Plus I get to see the hubs. :) I also picked up a few last minute items for the baby shower on Saturday while I was out running errands.

Saturday morning was my baby shower. Anita and the girls did a WONDERFUL job setting everything up. It was really cute. :) There was Dr. Seuss stuff everywhere! We got a lot of gifts...many of which will really help us get our nursery started! We got a lot of gift cards that we'll be using to get the rest of the stuff that we need. I'll post a few pics on here when I get some from Stacy.

This week isn't too busy for us. I have a chiropractor appointment today after work and then we're running to Manitowoc. I need some new shoes as some of mine aren't fitting anymore. Tomorrow we'll be running to GB to look at fabric and maybe do some baby shopping. And then Thursday is our 30-week appointment with Dr. V. I can't wait! After Thursday we only have 2 more every-two-week appointments before they go to every week! It's getting close now! Just a little over 7 weeks until Clara's considered "full term" at 37 weeks. :) We'll be setting up our maternity photo shoot soon, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment