Monday, August 9, 2010

HOT HOT HOT!

Well, we had another great weekend. On Friday I finally got my name changed with SSA and the DMV, as well as my credit union. The DMV was the worst. We waited in line for over an hour!

Friday afternoon I drove to Green Bay to hang out with my friend Melissa. We went to Olive Garden for lunch and then we went back to her place to hang out by the pool. Man, was that nice! I think Clara even liked it a lot. :) I did get a little sun-burned, though. I got home right before 6 and then my parents, their friend Barb, and I all went to dinner at the Vets club. Adam was tending bar, so I got to hang out with him a little bit.

Saturday we had our Kappelman family reunion. Honestly, we socialized more with my brother and SIL than with anyone else who was there. We got home around 5 and I think Adam was in bed shortly after. Neither of us slept very good at all on Friday night, so I'm not surprised. I also got the wedding thank-yous done and in the mailbox.

Sunday was the church picnic. We only stayed for church and for lunch before coming home. We ended up having to clean up water from in the basement and the cats wrecked my closet in the bedroom so I had to clean that up, too. It needed to be done, I just didn't want to have to do it right then. I also finished my last class in school!! Yay! No more school until Spring!

Today I'm at work. It's supposed to be almost 90 degrees today with major humidity...and the A/C is out in the building where I work. Fantastic. I don't now how long I'll be able to sit in this. It's supposed to be this bad all week, so I hope they get it fixed soon. I'm going to the chiropractor after work, which I'm totally stoked for. I woke up at 11:30 last night to go to the bathroom and could barely walk.

Tomorrow we're hoping to go to Green Bay and pick up our pictures, as well as the flooring for Clara's room. It sounds like Adam's planning on finishing up the nursery before our baby shower on the 21st.

Thursday and Friday we have doctor's appointments, with Friday being a quick ultrasound. I can't wait to see our beautiful girl again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment