Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby week!

So this week has been unoficially dubbed "baby week." We have the 2nd of 2 Infant Care classes scheduled for Tuesday. This is just a basic course on how to do things like bathe a baby, change diapers, basic first aid, and this week's class will be on car seats with a demonstration by someone from the local fire department. Unfortunately, Tuesday is also Adam's 30th birthday. Because we have class all night, we won't be doing anything special. We will be having a party later this month for him, though.

Wednesday night we have our Baby Boot Camp class, where we will be taking our hospital tour. I've been to our hospital before and visited people who had babies, but now I'll be learning all the ins and outs of L&D at Aurora. I should be able to finalize my lists for what to buy for the hospital bag as well as what to pack in it.

Thursday night my mom is making a garlic-free lasagna and we're getting an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen to celebrate Adam's birthday. It should be fun and relaxing. :) And I LURVE me some ice cream cake!

Friday morning I have a chiropractor appointment (YAY!!) and then we're off to Green Bay to have Katie take our maternity pics (http://www.ksphotographygb.com/) at the Wildlife Sanctuary (http://www.baybeachwildlife.com/). I hope the weather cooperates!! I'm looking forward to this because Katie does such a wonderful job taking pictures...if you don't believe me, check out her website or see my post about our wedding!

Saturday morning we have our Breastfeeding Basics class. Adam was unsure about whether he'd come along (still not sure if he is) but I think it would be beneficial for him. He'll probably need to help me out a lot after we get home because I'll be too exhausted to think straight! And after our class is Ethnic Fest (http://www.trmainstreet.org/) which I know I plan on going to with my Mom and possibly my MIL.

Though it's going to be a busy week, next week should be great because we don't have anything planned until Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment