Friday, September 3, 2010

Big changes.

So there have been some major changes in Clara's room! On Thursday night, Adam's parents brought the crib over. We, of course, wasted no time putting it together. I also started getting her clothes separated to be washed.
Today we made the trek to Appleton and did the BIG baby-shopping spree at BRU. We got her travel system, a bunch of feeding supplies, some covers for the changing pad, a mattress pad, some sleep sacks, a few more receiving blankets, some pacifiers, and a diaper bag for me. I'm sure there were a few more things on that list, but that's all I can recall off the top of my head. We also went to Target to get a few more things (mostly little things). We came home with a whole truck-load of stuff! I even managed to get everything put away in the hour before we left for dinner! Her room is really starting to look like someone is going to live in it! Here's a couple quick pictures. I'll post some more of the room when we get the Dr. Seuss decals up on the walls....and the room gets cleaned up a little more! I ran out of energy today to do it. We're also going to find some hooks to hang on the wall to hang the diaper bags and carrier on, rather than where they're hanging in the closet at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment