Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Two Under Tuesday-04/25/12


Two Under Tuesday Survey

1.       How old are they?

a.       Sam: 1 month

b.      Clara: Almost 18 months!

2.       What activities are going on this week? Sam had a doctor’s appointment on Monday. Grandma,  Clara, Sam and I went to the little zoo in town on Tuesday, and we’re meeting up with Kenny, Jessica and Brayden this weekend.

3.       What are the challenges we are dealing with this week? Clara was a little extra bucky this week because she’s teething….which is not fun! But I’ve been trying to just roll with the punches.

4.       Any major milestones reached this week?

a.       Sam: He’s starting to have spontaneous smiles. They’re really adorable. J

b.      Clara: She’ll turn 18 months! She’s also picking up new words almost on a daily basis. I can’t even keep up anymore. She started saying “purple” yesterday!

5.       How are you feeling about having 2u2 at this point? It’s still a huge challenge but we’re figuring it out.

a.       Likes: I like that Clara will always remember having Sam around. I hope they’ll grow up and be each other’s best friend.

b.      Dislikes: I wish I could be in 2 places at once. It’s hard to deal with Clara when I need to nurse Sam.

6.       Any tips or tricks to share? Lunch times are hard because Clara takes a nap right after lunch. If I can manage, I try to feed Sam a bottle right before I get lunch ready so that he’s sleeping when I need to put Clara down. Sometimes it works, sometimes it backfires big time! I still haven’t gotten adventurous enough to take both of them out in public together by myself. We’ll work on it!



Picture of the Week:

Clara loving on her little brother during some tummy time.


No comments:

Post a Comment