Monday, April 30, 2012

Getting back to myself...

So, I was walking around the grocery store the other day (it had been 3 weeks since I had gone grocery shopping!) and realized…hey, I’m not pregnant anymore. I can get back on Weight Watchers! Now I’m not at all concerned about getting right back into shape. During my pregnancy I gained around 35lbs. That was pretty much right on for what a healthy pregnancy weight gain should be. I was really proud of myself!

I weighed myself this morning and am down to 140.8lbs (down from 160-ish)! Not too bad! I’ve only got about 12lbs to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

Being on Weight Watchers this time should be easier since Adam is doing it, too, and my recovery after birth has been really great. I feel a lot better and plan to get out and walk often. Adam, myself, and our kids are also going to be doing the Bellin Run this year (we’ll be walking with the kids). It’s a good goal to work towards since it’s a 6 mile walk. We need to get out there and start getting into shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment