Monday, July 12, 2010

Another busy week.

It's a good thing I had a nice, relaxing weekend camping. We went to Potawatomi State Park in Sturgeon Bay. We left Friday afternoon and came back yesterday. The weather was gorgeous! Sleeping was good and Scooter was mostly well-behaved. :)

Today starts a busy week ahead. Today is also the day that I want to start my Hypnobabies Home Study course. There are assignments every day, and I plan to do them all, as well as picking up on my Prenatal Yoga, and continuing my assignments for school! I can't wait until August when school is finished and I can just relax!

Tonight we're supposed to be meeting with our wedding photographer. I sent her an email on Friday about getting together today, but haven't heard anything back as of yet.

Tomorrow Adam has a VA appointment in Milwaukee to address some more of his disability. Shouldn't be an eventful appointment, but he won't be home by the time I get home so it will suck.

Wednesday after work we're going to Appleton to pick up his wedding ring, and to drop off my engagement ring to get sent out. It needs to get soldered to my wedding ring, as well as having my wedding ring sized.

Thursday we have our next OB appointment. We will be 24 weeks on Thursday, which is also Viability Day! It is at 24 weeks that babies are able to survive outside if they're born this early. Our little girl, however, has been given explicit instructions to stay in there until at least 36 weeks. It shouldn't be an eventful appointment. We'll probably do the weight/bp/heartbeat check ups, and possibly schedule my 1-hour glucose testing to screen for gestational diabetes.

Friday, we've got nothing on the schedule, so I plan to take it easy as Saturday is my friend Roxy's wedding and it'll probably be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment