Thursday, July 1, 2010

Big Ultrasound day!

This morning at 10am we had our big ultrasound! This was the ultrasound where the take measurements of things like the heart, head, and other internal organs. Here's some pictures:

We've had names picked out, almost from the beginning. For our girl, we picked out the name Clara Ann. Clara is a family name on both sides, and Ann is Adam's mom & sister's middle name, as well as sounding a lot like mine. :)
The only new "symptom" I've developed recently is some wicked all-day heartburn. I think I'm going to have to trade in the Tums for some Prilosec. I was trying to hold out as long as I could, but I just can't take it anymore!

Wednesday was the first time I saw the baby move from the outside!! I was sitting in my desk chair and could feel herkicking so I pulled my sweatshirt up and waited. Sure enough, I could see her poking from the inside! It was so weird! Guess that means she is growing well.
Tomorrow Adam and I are going on a date. He's taking me for dinner at my favorite Sushi restaurant-Little Tokyo. Then after, we're going to go see Eclipse!! I'm so excited. We also might start painting the nursery this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment