Thursday, July 15, 2010

Yay for V-Day!


It's Viability Day! I thought to celebrate, I'd actually post a picture on the day of, rather than on Sundays when I usually take my bump pictures.


We had our check-up at Dr. V's. My weight and blood pressure were good. Clara's heart rate was 150. She didn't like him checking on her-as soon as he put the probe on my belly she kicked at him. :) He measured my uterus and it's actually measuring at 25 weeks instead of 24! No wonder I feel huge somedays!


The only mild concern from the anatomy scan was the placement of my placenta, which is a bit low. It's actually borderline, but he just wants me to come back at our regular appointment in 4 weeks to get a quick ultrasound to make sure it hasn't gotten any lower. Other than that, we checked out great! Our next appointment is August 12...28 weeks. I'll also be doing my gestational diabetes screening. Yuck! After that appointment, I'll be going in every 2 weeks instead of every 4.


I had Adam take my pic for me today. But Dukie decided he wanted in on the picture, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment