Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wedding updates!

We met (after some confusion) with our photographer Katie on Monday. She's got all of our information and we'll be seeing her again at the wedding! I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out!

I finished putting together the wedding party invitations last night. I got them all stamped and threw them in the mailbox so they go out today.

And last night I ordered my dress from Motherhood Maternity.

Today we go pick up Adam's ring and send my engagement and wedding band out. I'll be picking them up again in about 2 weeks (hopefully sooner!). While my ring is gone, I'll be wearing my Grandma Kappelman's engagement ring. My mom got it all cleaned up for me and it's gorgeous. It's a large ruby with diamonds on both sides. I'm very proud that I get to wear it. :) I'll probably try to figure out some way to incorporate it into the wedding day, as well....possibly tying it into my bouquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment