Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The countdown is on!

4 days to go til our wedding! I'm excited, but I'm really glad that it'll be over soon. I came home from work yesterday to find out that (we think) Adam has a kidney stone. So not good. And because he won't have insurance until we get married, there's not really a lot we can do about it at this point except drown him with water and ibuprofen and hope the stupid thing comes out before Saturday. We also ended up having to make alternate plans for what to do with Scooter, too. Not a big deal, but something I would have rather dealt with a week ago, rather than five days before. But that's all worked out now, so I feel better.

Hormones + wedding planning=bad news. I cried for almost 4 hours on and off and upset myself to the point of giving myself Braxton Hicks contractions. Thankfully, my schedule of stuff to do was light and I was in my bed listening to my Hypnobabies by 7:30 and apparently passed out by 8:15.

Today I'm taking Scooter to Bark Bath & Beyond to get his nails trimmed and to get him some more food. I have a bit of homework, too, and I'm not looking forward to that. But I am almost done. Only about 2 weeks left now. Just 2 more weeks and I'll be done with school til Spring! I can't wait! I'd like to say it'll be a nice break, but it'll only be a nice break for a few months until Clara comes. Then I'll be busy all over again! :) But a lot happier because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment