Saturday, July 31, 2010

Today is the big day...






And I wake up to find, it's RAINING! I should have expected that. But I checked the radar and it looks clear for the rest of the day. So unless a stray shower pops up later, it should be a nice day for the wedding.

I don't think either one of us slept last night! I slept from about 10 until 2 when I got up and had a bowl of cereal. I dozed off again, but woke up sometime later and moved to the couch. I slept there for a little while and then went back to bed. 7:30 I finally decided I'd had enough of not sleeping so I got up. Adam's still sleeping, so I hope at least one of us is coherent for today. :)

I'm going to go get my hair done at noon and then Jessi's picking me up and we're heading to Luxemburg. I still have to get the suitcase packed, but that shouldn't be a huge deal. It should only take 10 minutes.

I'll post pictures when we get them back. I'm really excited and just a little bit nervous, but I can't wait. Tomorrow morning I'll wake up for the first time as Mrs Adam Mueller. :)














No comments:

Post a Comment