Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Complications.

So I haven't posted in almost a week. It's not really been all that crazy around here, surprisingly!

Tuesday morning I was woken up by a very bad leg cramp. I'm guessing I was extremely dehydrated because it took over 100oz of fluids for me to start feeling better. It's Wednesday, and I'm still not feeling my oats. I still have severe pain in my leg, as well as quite a bit of round ligament pains. Clara's still moving well, so I'm not worried, but I have striation marks on my leg (where the cramp was). I may see if I can get in too see the doctor tomorrow. I'm hoping it's just my little girl having a major growth spurt.

As for what's been going on around here? It's been pretty quiet. Friday we're going to stay at my parent's cottage near Sturgeon Bay and then at night we're going to see Eli Mattson play in Bailey's Harbor. Saturday night we're going to the Kewaunee County Fair, again to see Eli play.

As for the wedding, it's about a week and a half away!! I can't believe it's coming up so fast! My ring should be back tomorrow. My SIL Jessica is going to pick up both of our rings after she's done with work, and we'll get together with them later on to pick them up. My dress came in the mail yesterday!! We'll be dropping that off at Adam's parent's house later this week. Our marriage license should also be ready tomorrow. So at this point, we're just waiting for the day to come! I can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment