Tuesday, December 27, 2011

25 weeks down, 15 to go!

Weekly Survey:


How far along? 25 weeks 1 day down, 14 weeks 6 days to go! Yikes!

Total weight gain: +16.4lbs (144.4lbs)

How big is baby?: The size of an eggplant, though I think he's had a major growth spurt in the last week!

Sleep?: Sleep is ok, I guess. Clara is back to sleeping through the night, but my back has been so bad that I've been sleeping fitfully and waking early and often.

How are you feeling physically? I'm feeling pretty good, except for my back.

How are you feeling emotionally?: I had a pretty rough week, emotionally and this week probably won't be any better because due to scheduling, Clara will be spending most of the week at my IL's house and that's already rough on me just thinking about it. Traveling is getting easier with Adam, though, so maybe we'll at least be able to go see her in the afternoons when I get done with work.

Best moment this week?: Having Christmas with my family. It was a good time and Adam and I even got some time just to ourselves on Christmas morning before Clara woke up. That was probably my favorite moment. :)

Movement?: Still a ton of movement! Some of it is getting rather sharp!

What is baby up to this week?: Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

Food cravings?: I've been eating REALLY badly over the last week: lots of sweets and cookies and not much exercise.

Labor signs?: Thankfully not!

What I miss: Having my little girl home all the time and having a healthy and 100% mobile husband.

What I'm looking forward to: I'm looking forward to Jan 5th because it's our next appointment for Adam and our next baby appointment, and we'll get to see Samuel again!

Random Thoughts: SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING!!!! :)
25 week bump pic

No comments:

Post a Comment