Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holiday Hiatus

As you may have noticed, What's On Your Mind has been missing from my weekly posts. Well, it's been a little nuts with the holidays. Ususally I do my blog posts at work but I've been off of work the last couple Fridays so it hasn't gotten done and any time I may have had at home, I've been busy getting things ready for the holiday festivities.

So I'm happy to report that since I'll be working Friday (and because the holidays are over with and Clara is at Mimi & Papa's all week...sadly) WOYM will return to it's regularly scheduled time.

I also realize that I missed my weekly pregnancy survey. Well I'm working on that as we speak as well as Clara's 13-month survey. I have a bunch of pictures I need to get uploaded for that one, as well as getting a weight and measurement for her.

Speaking of work-my schedule is going to be a little nuts for a while. This week I had Monday off due to the Christmas holiday so I work Tuesday through Friday 5:45-1:45. Next week I have off Monday for New Years and then I'm working 5:45-1:45 Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday and Thursday I work 5:45 til Noon because Adam and I both have appointments all afternoon. The following week I may be taking a day of vacation to take Adam to his orientation for school...depending on how he feels about driving and being out by himself all day.

So it looks like I may not be working a full week until almost the end of January! It's nice to have some extra time off, but it makes it really hard to come back to work! Before I know it, I'll be off work for an extended time so we can welcome our little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment