Friday, December 9, 2011

What's on your mind?

It's Friday once again. I thought I'd do another edition of "What's on your mind?". I'm thinking of turning this into a weekly post.

  • Today is the last Friday I'll be working for 2 weeks!
  • Monday will be the last Monday I'll be working for 2 weeks!
  • Adam's surgery is only a few days away now. He has his pre-op appointment with our GP this afternoon and then we're spending the next day and a half trying to get some major things done around the house in preparation for him being out of commission for the next 2 months (minimum).
  • The list of things to do this afternoon includes: wrapping the presents for Christmas on Saturday at my brother & sister-in-law's house, finish decorating the tree, clean out the garage, clean out the refrigerator, do some laundry, buy one last-minute gift, and finish cleaning stuff up outside for the winter.
  • I'm in a better mood than I have been the last few days. Truth be told I was in somewhat of a funk most of the week, but I feel better today.
  • We finally picked a name for our son! I'm working on the reveal and am really excited to let everyone know what we decided on! I think everyone will be surprised, since it's pretty far from what we had been considering!
  • I feel like a major geek because I got a new P-Touch labeler for St. Nick and am REALLY stoked about it! I can't wait to start using it! Ok, who are we kidding? I am a major geek. :)
  • It's freezing outside, but at least there's no snow yet. Being pregnant and having snow on the ground makes me nervous. I don't want to slip and fall...and I'm not particularly fond of having to drive to work most days before the snow plows will be out.
So, what's on your mind on this chilly Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment