Friday, December 30, 2011

What's on your mind?

It's Friday and time for yet another "What's On Your Mind?"

  • I've never really made New Year's resolutions that I stuck to. I think maybe one of my resolutions for next year should be to stick to my resolutions!
  • Maybe I need to make resolutions that I actually CAN stick to.
  • I'm beyond thrilled to have Clara home with me all weekend! I can't wait to pick her up after work!
  • We're almost halfway through the "6 weeks" that Adam was given for an approximate time to be on crutches. I can't wait until the 5th to see how it's coming along.
  • We got a bunch of money for Christmas and I can't wait to go buy some stuff! We need a new grill since ours burned up over the summer and I can't wait to get it so we can make the cheddarwurst that I have in the freezer!
  • I can't believe I'm just 1.5 weeks away from being in the 3rd trimester of this pregnancy! I can't believe how quickly it went, and I was right-the holidays did seem to make the time go faster, even though we didn't do much.
  • Since it's boring at work today, I think I'll work on my New Year's resolutions...and maybe my to-do list as well.
  • I love having a real Christmas tree, but I am SO looking forward to taking it down so I can have my living room back! Maybe this weekend....
What's on your mind just before the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment