Wednesday, March 21, 2012

37 week appointment update

So we had our 37 week appointment today. We must have had poor time management skills today because we were late. Turns out it was fine because my doctor had been next door at the hospital and had just gotten back into the office.

Because we were late Adam ended up having to skip my appointment and go to his therapy appointment instead.

Weight and bp were good and Sam sounded good...even if he did have the hiccups. I decided to get checked even though I was pretty sure I hadn't made any progress since last week. I was wrong! I'm now 1.5cm! I never got that far with Clara before I was induced so this might be promising!

Speaking of induction, we decided to go ahead and schedule one. I go in on Wednesday 4/4 at 3pm. I'll get the Foley inserted and then be put on the monitors for an hour. Then on 4/5 I'll go to the hospital at 5:30am to have a baby! So, knowing the way this little boy works, he'll decide to throw a monkey wrench into all of our plans and come early. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment