Thursday, March 1, 2012

Friday...

It's Friday once again. It's been a busy week and I'm ready for a day off and the weekend...even though I probably won't do much.

So what's on your mind THIS Friday?

  • I'm really liking the meal planning I've been doing. I've been a little lazy, though, and didn't always stick to the menu.
  • I wish Target would hurry up and get back to us on our RedCard Debit card. We're going shopping for the rest of our baby stuff in 2 weeks and I'd like to use it to save some money!
  • Speaking of Target: I wish we'd get our registry completion coupon so we can use that, too! I have a lot of stuff I want to buy (some of it online) and don't want to shop without it!
  • I left my sweatshirt in my car this morning and I'm too lazy (and too uncomfortable) to walk back out there to get it. Guess I shouldn't have moved furniture yesterday.
  • I'm seriously thinking of going to bed at 7 tonight. I'm so tired. I was up late Wednesday night because I had a Scentsy party to go to and didn't take the time beforehand to get dinner together for Thursday so I had to do it when I got home.
  • I have Clara all by myself all day today and I think I'll actually be napping when she does. I've been so exhausted lately.
  • I'm tired of being pregnant and just want to be done and meet my little boy already. I have just over a month left...but I'm hoping I won't go that long.
On the agenda for this weekend: Friday-nothing. I'm home with the munchkin all day. Saturday Adam is taking her and his scrubs to his mom's in the morning and I'll use that opportunity to go grocery shopping. The rest of the day and Sunday are free so I'll probably use some of that time for laundry and cleaning up the kitchen.

What are your plans for the weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I have got to get the fridge cleaned out and start getting things ready for my daughter's birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bounce on my exercise ball and get this kid out. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to dig mine out of the basement this week!

      Delete