Friday, March 23, 2012

Yay! It's Friday!

It's time for an edition of What's on Your Mind! I've really been slacking in the blog department lately. I usually do Toddle Along Tuesdays every week, but have lacked the ambition to put anything together.

So, here we go!

  • Not that I'm counting, but I have 6 days of work left after today. After the morning I had, I'm super happy about that. Even a sleepless night at home with a newborn is better than a good day here.
  • Speaking of counting, there's 13 days left until my induction. I'm both excited and slightly terrified of that thought!
  • I get to do a little online shopping today. That's a pretty happy thought. :)
  • I've been having early labor signs for the last couple days. Yesterday I was super crampy and my back was killing me. Then this morning I had one contraction that I actually had to breathe through, but nothing since. I'm hoping either to go into labor this weekend, or that all of this stops. I do not want to deal with this discomfort for the next 13 days! The regular aches and pains I can handle, but all the pain with no baby to show for it stinks.
  • Work has been crazy. I'm so ready to be off! Next week we're processing something like 300 people. Should be good times...NOT!
  • I got my Scentsy order last night. I can't wait to be home this weekend to have my new warmers going! My house is going to smell awesome!
So, we have nothing planned for this weekend. I'd like to take a couple naps and do a little laundry. I have a few errands to run tonight after work, but that's about it. Next week Adam has a couple PT appointments and I have an OB appointment on Wednesday. It's a short week at work for me next week-I'm done on Thursday. Yay for a 3-day weekend! Then it's just Monday and Tuesday of the following week and I'M DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment