Tuesday, October 11, 2011

14 week survey

Weekly Survey:


How far along? 14 weeks

Total weight gain: +3.2lbs (131.2)

How big is baby?: The size of a lemon.

Sleep?: Some good nights, some not.

How are you feeling physically? Pretty good, considering. The round ligament pains (RLP) are kicking my butt, though.

How are you feeling emotionally?: Stressed-having to deal with my car getting fixed and dealing with some pet issues.

Best moment this week?: Don't really have one this week. I'm mostly looking forward to next weekend so that I have 3 days off. :)

Movement?: Not yet. :(
What has baby been up to this week?: Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.


Food cravings?: Healthy stuff like fruits and milk, though the occasional junk food craving does still crop up.

Labor signs?: Nope, too early.

What I miss: Getting a good night's sleep and doing my normal work duties.

What I'm looking forward to: Right now? Going to bed! lol

Random Thoughts: Not too many this week. I've been thinking about how I'm going to organize the nursery, though. I have some ideas, but we'll have to see how it goes.
 
14 week bump pic

No comments:

Post a Comment