Monday, October 31, 2011

17-week survey

Weekly Survey:


How far along? 17 weeks

Total weight gain: +7.8lbs (135.8lbs)

How big is baby?: The size of an onion.

Sleep?: Good except for some weird dreams. I still try to nap when I get the chance.

How are you feeling physically? Ok for the most part, but I’ve had some uncomfortable days this week. I still have a lot of round ligament pain and earlier this week I had a lot of pressure and a feeling like I was going to drop the poor kid right out.

How are you feeling emotionally?: Aside from the stress of planning a birthday party (or 2) for my little munchkin, pretty good.

Best moment this week?: Clara’s 1st birthday (Nov 2)!! I can’t believe our little baby is going to be 1!

Movement?: Yes! I can for sure say that I’ve felt it. It hasn’t been strong or consistent but I’ve definitely noticed some!

What has baby been up to this week?: Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.
Food cravings?: Nope.

Labor signs?: Too early, thankfully!

What I miss: Having as much physical ability to handle Clara as I used to.

What I'm looking forward to: We have an appointment today with Dr. V and then I’m just looking forward to Clara’s birthday on Wednesday, her pictures on Thursday, and her parties on Saturday and Sunday! What a busy week!

Random Thoughts: Not too many this week-I’m too busy planning parties!
17 week bump pic

No comments:

Post a Comment