Monday, October 17, 2011

15 Week Survey

Weekly Survey:


How far along? 15 weeks!

Total weight gain: +3.4lbs (131.4lbs)

How big is baby?: The size of a naval orange.

Sleep?: Meh. It’s ok most of the time. Some nights are still better than others.

How are you feeling physically? Aside from everyday pregnancy aches & pains, I’m feeling ok.

How are you feeling emotionally?: Short-tempered, but mostly ok.

Best moment this week?: Um, once again, I don’t really have one. I guess going to 8-hour days at work and having the weekends off now.

Movement?: I thought I felt some flutters, but I can’t be sure. I hope so!!

What has baby been up to this week? Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now out measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

Food cravings?: Milk, milk and milk. Oh, and did I mention milk??? Can't get enough of it lately!

Labor signs?: Nope, too early.

What I miss: ENERGY! I’m quite tired!

What I'm looking forward to: I’m getting a massage on Friday and going out to eat and shopping with Jessica, then Adam and I are having dinner with Grandpa. We finally get to tell him the big news!

Random Thoughts: We looked into nursery storage ideas this weekend. I’m starting to get excited, but I’m still having a hard time getting connected with this little one…mostly because Clara is so time consuming (in a good way, of course!).

Huh. 15 weeks doesn't look much different from 14.
Oh well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment