Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Toddle Along Tuesday-Milestones

I've had a lot of major milestones in my life in the last couple of years:

Buying my first house












One thing I’ve learned about milestones is that they can be big or small. The important thing to remember about milestones is that they’re not necessarily big things. They can be small things like paying off loans or credit cards, having perfect attendance at work or school, or even passing a test. Milestones are what you make them and if you’re the only person they’re important to, then that’s fine, too.


I look forward to having many more small and large milestones in my life and celebrating them with those who are closest to me.

And, since I just wrote about Clara walking in one of my previous posts, I thought I'd finally post pictures of her first hair cut (which only ended up being a bang trim anyway). It's a milestone for her, anyway. :)

Before:

During:


After:
(It's the only "after" picture I had on the computer!)




2 comments: